top of page

Dear DAPPDOLLAS community

Our team has decided that it is best for the project and for the community to postpone the Dappdollas presale launch until market conditions get better.

The market is unstable right now with a lot of uncertainty. This will make it far more challenging for our team & community to achieve its goals during presale.

This will also give our team more time to prepare for a successful launch. This will also give us more time to make some revisions to the whitepaper and to have everything 100% ready for launch.

Our team is working very hard on this project and we want the project to be all most successful! So we feel at this time it would not be in the best interest of the community to hold a presale launch at this time.

Please join our community

To stay up to date on all information.

Thank you all for the love & support!

We will update you all soon!

Than you!


Founder CEO


bottom of page